Bixpy Outboard Remote Control – V2
We ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order.
Shipping can take between 3-7 working days.
PLEASE NOTE: Bixpy offers two different Remote Controls
- Version 1: for all Outboard Batteries that have 5 green and 1 red LED battery status lights.
- Version 2: for all Outboard Batteries that have blue LED battery status lights.
The V1 remotes can be used with all batteries. However, V2 remotes will ONLY work with blue LED batteries.
The remotes features forward and reverse speeds in addition to a “dead stop” button.
They are super intuitive and you can use your reverse button to slow down your forward speeds and your forward buttons to slow down your reverse speeds.
Bixpy remotes are IP67 rated and float, so you can use them in and around water without worrying about getting them wet or sinking to the bottom.
You may also like…
Bixpy J-2 Motor
- Protection: Waterproof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- Water Use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or freshwater use
- Cable attachment - permanently attached directly to the motor.
- Bixpy J-2 Motor
Impi Epoxy SUP
Bixpy PP-378 Outboard Battery – without remote
- Runs the Bixpy J-2 Motor for approximately 80 minutes at top speed and up to 12 hours at slower speeds - continuous!
- Will run both J-1 and J-2 Motors
- Ultralight and buoyant
- Operates via wireless remote control with 12 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds (wireless remote not included in this package)
- Powered by a rechargeable 25.2 V lithium-ion battery core (378 Wh)
- The Bixpy Outboard Battery comes with an auxiliary outlet (5V & 12V)
- Waterproof and dirt proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Outboard Battery floats in case of accidental slippage
- Safety: High quality magnetic kill leash for emergency shut off
- Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or freshwater use
- Battery status indicator: 6 LED indicator on the battery
- Bixpy Outboard Battery (378 Wh)
- Magnetic kill switch with leash
- 100 - 240V Wall Charger
- Quick User Guide